Optimize your process of injection of plastic parts
Hello, For my little survey, To optimize your process of injection of plastic parts, do your company always lead a rheological study (ex : Moldflow, Cadflow..)? if not, for which reasons? Thank you!
now a days we can do analysis of complete mold in Moldex with CFD simulation and in Sigma and it will be possible in Moldflow hopefully
if there is no exp in producing the part Simulation is a must.
Enough experience no simulation needed
more than a a professional user control, Moldflow can anticipate and reduce rework of molds in the shortest warping, differential shrinkage ... perfectibility that offers a little experience can filland much more ...
What is your view?
Offcourse will reduce n- number trails and cut short the time
Without experience it a fake data.
If your know what you search - you can find.
No ideal IMM (all is defferent), no ideal operator and main - no ideal plastic part!
Actually i have also worked on machnies here
1) 35 cm3/ sec flow rate oo too slow more make it 50 cm3/sec.. and so on
2) holding time zero pressure zero increase check part weight and adjust it
3) cooling time adjust it some how to stay with the actual cycle time which is calculated in mold calulation which is based on just part thickness
4) water flow rate and temp is adjusted
it is purely based experience and so on.........
5) hot runner heat it as long PI controller reached temp so on....
After the fact is useful to identify the issue as a processing one.