How to change product to avoid weld lines on the surface?
I have a plastic product with weldline on the surface and we tried different molding parameters , it not works . now we rty to change the thickness . would you have some good idea?
- higher mold temperatures, higher melt temperature.
- high injection speed and pressure fill
- Air venting at the weldlines location.
- Add ribs directly opposite the weldlines.
- Multiple gating; controlled opening and closing of the valve gates.
- Use rapid heating and cooling molding systems. or RTC.It is proven for high gloss surface and weldline improvement. Also help to improve on sinkmark